Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

                                             ''You will go far with CTR.''
                                                         -Mr. Haymore
                   What this quote means to me is that Choosing The Right is going to get me far. Choosing The Right is somewhat going to take me to places. This quote somewhat relates to me because mr.haymore is always telling us to choose the right no matter where we are. I kind of got in mind that i must do the right thing even when i'm out of school. I sometimes do do it and sometimes i don't because i might be pissed off or something or i see someone i don't like. An example i'd give of choosing the right is when you have in mind of doing something bad but your cocience is telling you that you shouldn't. And eventually you don't because, you chose the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment